These diagrams represent principles presented by Stan Van Gundy at the 2015 Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan Coaches Clinic.
1. Players in the lane are foot fire position with feet.
2. When coach yells touch they touch hands and close out to the ball.
3. Players defend with feet and mirror the ball with their hands.
1. When coach yells touch and the players close out, the players in line step to the elbows and blocks and start foot fire. They foot fire until coach yells touch.
2. Players release from defending the ball when coach yells touch to the group following them.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.