Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
Wichita State ran this play against Indiana for their first basket in the NCAA tournament. Ron Baker ripped the ball middle and drove left for the finish, but he also had Darius Carter posting up on the block as an option. If you are looking for a postup, having VanVleet screen for Carter would create a mismatch if they switch the screen. VanVleet could then cut off a screen from Cotton to the wing to still create a lane for Baker to rip and drive left.
23 - Fred VanVleet
31 - Ron Baker
3 - Evan Wessel
12 - Darius Carter
32 - Tekele Cotton
- 23 throws a pass to the elbow for 31
- 31 holds his man with a forearm and releases to go get the ball after 23 throws the pass
- 12 plants his right leg between his defender's legs and spins through the lane to seal his defender on his back
- 3 walks in two steps from the 3 point line
- 23 cuts to the wing
- 31 rips the ball middle and attacks the basket
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.