The Commodores use this BLOB vs 2-3 zone defenses. It helps to put a shooter on the inbounder spot. This makes the defense closeout on his cut to the corner and opens up space in the middle for the two bigs.
- 3 CUTS TO THE BALL SIDE CORNER (TAKES X3 WITH HIM)
- 5 CUTS TO THE WEAK SIDE LOW POST (TAKES X4 WITH HIM)
- 4 CUTS THROUGH THE MIDDLE (TAKES X5 WITH HIM)
- 1 POPS OUT (TAKES X1 WITH HIM)
- 2 PASSES TO 3
- 1 GETS OPEN ON THE WING
- 3 PASSES THE BALL TO 1
- 3 RUNS THE BASELINE TO SET A SCREEN ON X4
- 2 FILLS THE BALL SIDE CORNER
- 4 SEALS OFF HIS MAN
- 5 CUTS RIGHT UNDER THE BASKET
*DEPENDING ON HOW THE BACK LINE DEFENDS THIS PLAY, EITHER 5 (INSIDE), 4 (INSIDE) OR 2 (SHOT) WILL BE OPEN*
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.