This Chin action is initiated with a Dribble Handoff. This is just one continuity option that Indiana uses in their Chin offense.
- 1 dribble hands off to 2 man
- 3 and 4 interchange
- 2 man hits 3
- 3 swings it to the 4 man
- 2 cuts off 5 looking to score
- 2 continues on to the corner
- 3 man cuts to the elbow and pops back to the 3pt line off of the 5 man's screen
- If 3 doesn't get the ball, he cuts to the basket and then out to the corner
- 5 pops back and gets the ball
- 5 swings it to 1 and follows with a ball screen
- 5 rolls, 3 shakes
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.