Please enter the email address for your account. If we have this on file, we will send an email containing a code that you will enter on the next page.
An email has been sent to the email address below. Please open it and follow the instructions contained within to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can return to the login screen to retrieve your renewal information.
A drill to introduce the base concepts of your defense.
There are multiple rules that you can have in shell. Here are some ones that we have used:
1. Passing and cutting - no screens of any kind.
2. Off-ball screens allowed.
3. All types of screens allowed.
4. 2 or 3 stops in a row to get out.
5. No paint touches allowed.
6. No offensive rebounds allowed.
7. Get a stop in 30 total seconds. Shot clock pauses after every stop. If the offense scores, the shot clock resets to 30.
8. Perfect stops - cannot make any sort of mistake.