Buffalo ran this baseline out bounds play during the 2018-19 season.
- 4 and 5 set screens for 3 coming off to the corner for the pass.
- 2 slides up from the corner.
- 3 dribbles out to the wing.
- 1 cuts hard to the top of the key.
- As 1 is moving to the top of the key, 5 sets a down screen for 4 sprinting off for a shot.
ð??? Building YOUR Playbook: Add Sets With Consecutive Actions ð???— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) July 8, 2019
New post by coach @tonywmiller discusses why these types of sets are so effective, and provides 3 examples ready to download to FastDraw.#XsOs #blogpost #basketball https://t.co/hKn7jjzFdc
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.