Blog Post: Mid-Major Teams Poised to Make Noise
-1 passes to 3 and cuts down the middle of the lane.
- 5 fakes a screen and goes to the middle of the lane.
- As 1 is looping to the the wing, 2 is cutting through.
- 4 pops out for the reversal from 3.
- 1 continues to loop into a dribble handoff with 4.
- 2 sets his defender up by slowing into the block before he turns and sprints back out off of a screen from 5.
- 4 screens down for 1 after the handoff takes place.
- 5 sets a back screen for 4 outside of the lane. (Not in video based on how the handoff is defended with 1)
- 1 will have 2 coming out for a shot or 4 on the block.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.