Louisville scored early in the second half against Minnesota off of this BLOB play. Chris Mack has been running this set since his time at Xavier.
- 1 and 2 cross to start the play.
- 2 receives the entry from 3.
- 3 walks his defender in after entering into 2.
- 5 pops out to the perimeter to receive the pass from 2.
- 4 cuts to the top of the key to receive the pass from 5.
- 3 walks in and sets a back screen for 5.
- 5 fakes over and spins back to the ball side block off of the screen from 3, 3 will pop after setting screen.
- 4 throws back to 2 on the wing.
- 2 throws into the block to 5.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.