- Player 1 starts with the ball at the free throw line.
- Player 2 starts parallel with player 1 spaced out free throw line extended.
- The drill is initiated with player 1 passing the ball to coach.
- Once the ball is pass to coach, player 1 is sprinting below the cone to try and run player 2 off the 3 point line preventing them from a rhythm 3.
- As the ball is passed, player 2 is drifting to the corner being shot ready.
- The ONLY shot the player can shoot is a catch & shoot 3
- If the player makes the shot, they stay on offense.
- First player to make 4 3's.
- Play with no shot fake and just has to be a rhythm catch & shoot 3.
- Play with shot fake w/ no dribble.
- Play with shot fake w/ side step using 1 dribble.
- Play with 1 dribble to score vs. the defender running the shooter off the line.
Same rules apply putting the players in a different position and situation. Frames 2 & 3 are added ways to play this small sided game.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.