Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
2-on-2 transition defense drill that works on communication and keeping the ball out of the "tunnel." It is important for players to communicate and talk with each other who has the ball and who is back in help.
- Drill starts with 2 offensive players & 2 defensive players on the floor
- Play 2-on-2 to start (1 & 2 versus x1 & x2)
- On make, miss or turnover offense turn to defense
- On make/miss, offense (previously defense) outlet to either player coming in from the sideline
- Must catch the outlet inside the 3-point line
- Other offensive player is free to sprint up the floor
- MUST COMMUNICATE/TALK (Who has ball? Who is back?)
- Work to keep the ball on the side
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.