- 1 starts with ball on the wing. x1 starts on outside shoulder behind them.
- 5 is in the dunker spot, 2 opposite wing with x2 in the gap.
- Play is live on 1's initial movement.
- Slot Drive with x1 on back shoulder.
- 2 is corner, 5 is in dunker spot opposite the ball.
- Ball is live on player 1's initial movement.
- Baseline drive. x1 starts on inside hip of player 1. 1 is getting downhill baseline.
- Working on making plays vs. rotation and offensively getting to the correct spots on the drive.
- Play is live on player 1's initial movment.
Frames 4 & 5
- Split action - players should play freely being creative with cutting, slipping, and using the screen.
- Whoever does not cut pops and 5 can play dho or ball screen.
- 2 can fill out to replace at wing or fill out to opposite side.
- 5 must play the split game and cannot immediately attack baseline side.
Frames 6 & 7
- DHO to Ball Screen
- 1 DHO to 2 and then player 1 will replace to the wing or fill out opposite side.
- 5 ball screen for 2. 5 rolls if 1 replaces or can pop if 1 filled out opposite side.
Frame 8 - Small Sided (Half the court)
- Side Ball Screen game. Play is live on 1's bounce.
- Working on 5 diving hard to the rim with 2 lifting (shake man) from the corner to wing.
- Game is played on half the court working on quick decision making on the options of:
Pass to 5 diving
Player 1 creating for themself
Player 1 throws back to player 2 on the lift.
Player 1 throws back to player 2 on the lift, player 2 enters ball to 5 ducking in after rolling to rim.