Rip Ball Screen keeps the hedge defender off balance or gets an open layup on occasion. Nice action from Rick Carlisle
(1) passes to (2) then takes four steps like he's cutting to the ball-side corner. He plants his right foot and quickly turns to screen (4)
(5) turns his butt to the baseline and goes block-to-block, watching the action
(4) sets up his defender then uses the diagonal screen from (1)
After setting the diagonal screen, (1) pops out and gets the pass from (2)
(5) IMMEDIATELY raises to set a ballscreen for (1)
(1) comes off the ballscreen
(5) rolls hard to the rim
(3) slides to the corner as (1) comes off the screen
(4) is the kick-back man
(2) drops to the corner for the baseline drift
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.