Kansas 3 out 2 in offense by Cranjis McBasketball by @T1m_NBA
1. Guards should fill any one of 5 spots on the floor, corners, wings, and the point. If the only guard on a side, the guard should be in the wing position.
2. If the ball is passed from the point or middle to a wing or post, the point player must cut to the opposite corner
3. Anytime a forward catches the ball, and passes it back out to a guard, he chases the ball into a ball screen.
4. On any ball screen, the guard should try to drive to the rim (baseline or middle).
5. On any baseline drive off a ball screen, the forward pops out for pick and pop.
6. On any middle drive off a ball screen, the forward rolls off and sets a down screen for the strong side corner then slips to the basket and if a forward is on the ball-side block they must relocate to the opposite block
7. On any middle drive off a ball screen or ball reversal, the weak-side forward should duck in once the ball crosses the lane.
On pass from point to wing:
- 1 cuts to the opposite corner (rule 2)
- 5 ducks in as soon as the ball crosses the lane line extended (rule 7)
3 enters the ball into the post and then 5 passes out to 2.
Once the ball passes the lane line extended, 4 ducks in (rule 7).
5 follows his pass with a ball screen (rule 3).
2 attempts to drive to the rim on his drive (rule 4).
4 clears the ball-side block on the drive and relocates to the opposite side block (rule 6).
5 sets a pin down screen for 1, then slips to the basket (rule 6).
2 passes to 4, then clears to the opposite corner (rule 2).
4 passes out to 3, then follows his pass with a ball screen (rule 3).
3 drives baseline and attempts to attack the rim (rule 4).
On the baseline drive, 4 pops (rule 5).
3 passes to the popping 4, who then passes to 1.
4 follows his pass with a ball screen (rule 3).
5 ducks in as soon as the pass from 4 to 1 passes the lane line extended (rule 7).
3 is the only guard on his side, so he relocates to the wing (rule 1).
1 drives and attempts to attack the rim (rule 4).
5 clears the ball-side block and relocates to the weak side block (rule 6).
4 sets a pin down screen for 2, then slips to the basket (rule 6).
The offense can continue indefinitely and each movement by players will follow the 7 rules of the offense.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.